Yiga Ability Care assists individuals with disability in their routine, daily personal care (self-care) activities. If you are an eligible NDIS participant, assistance with your daily life can give you the core support to accomplish daily activities and maintain your independence.
At Yiga Ability Care, our services can be provided at home for individuals living alone, in a family setting, or in the community environment. This disability care may be required regularly for daily living, employment and/or educational activities, or occasionally, for a social or recreational event, or during travel or holidays.
Our assistance with Self Care -services includes those listed below, but are not limited to these:
- Personal hygiene, including oral hygiene.
- Bathing, showering, dressing, and grooming.
- Menstrual care, toileting, bladder, and bowel management
- Managing feeding
Why choose Yiga Ability Care for assistance with Self Care?
- We are a registered NDIS provider with extremely professional and qualified staff giving you the required disability care and support.
- Our support for daily personal care/self-care activities can enable you to participate in social and community activities and live a more independent life.
- We tailor our assistance with Self Care services to meet the unique and special needs of each person.